1. The website www.fouta.gr is the property of the company under the name RAIKOPOULOS B. & CO. S.A. (VAT No. 093637117, hereinafter in these terms referred to as “Fouta”). The copyright of the Content (e.g. products, software, information, data, trademarks, logos and any other distinguishing features) and Services website (site) of Fouta entered in the Internet, are protected by Greek, Community and international laws on copyright and industrial property.
2. Any copying, distribution, transportation, processing, resale, creation of derivative work or mislead the public about the real provider of the Content Site and Products is prohibited.
3. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, or transmission or any other use of the Content and Products in any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written permission of Fouta or any other holder of copyright.
4. The use of this website must be for personal and private use only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not restrict or impede its use by others. Visitors must use the website in accordance with the law, morality and the present conditions, and to refrain from acts or omissions, which may cause damage or malfunction, or that affect or endanger the provision of services provided by Fouta. Where this website contains links to third party websites, www.fouta.gr is not responsible for the content of these pages for any loss or damage which may arise from their use and the visitor has access to them entirely his own choice and responsibility.
5. The names, images, logos and trademarks, representing Fouta or third parties and their products or services are proprietary marks of Fouta or third parties protected by applicable trademark laws and commercial and industrial property. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use them.
7. Placing an order in Fouta implies that the client has irrevocably accepted all present terms and conditions below.
8. Order and confirmation: Orders made to Fouta shall be confirmed by e-mail. Any agreement shall only be binding when Fouta sends an order confirmation after receipt of the client’s order. The order confirmation shall be binding for the client, unless he / she raises any objections in writing within the day following the date on which the order confirmation was received. Therefore, Fouta shall not be held liable for any errors in the order confirmation. In case the client cancels the order, he / she will be automatically charged with a cancellation fee of thirty percent (30%) on the amount of the order.
9. Orders: Delivery shall be made from Fouta’s logistics warehouse in Greece, and risk for the products shall pass to the client at time of delivery to the carrier, even if carrier is arranged and selected by Fouta. Partial delivery of an order is allowed at the discretion of Fouta and in this case goods of the order may be invoiced either partially or wholly. Title to the goods shall pass to the client only after full and unconditional payment of the cost, including the VAT accordingly. Cost for delivery and insurance shall be borne by the client.
10. Prices and payments: Fouta shall invoice the client directly and at the prices which shall be stated in the offer. All prices shall be in Euros including VAT and delivery cost, excluding duties, taxes and any other charges based upon the country of destination. Prices for goods already ordered may only be amended by Fouta with a ten (10) days written notification to the client, if there is an amendment in purchase prices, taxes or other relevant burdens. In these cases FOUTA may, alternatively, cancel the order at its discretion. All pre–invoices shall be paid in full in cash (euros) in advance before shipment, using one of Fouta’s payment methods.
11. Delay in delivery: If Fouta fails to deliver within the pre-defined time period, then the client shall have the right to cancel the whole order within three (3) days from the end of the longest delivery time period. Fouta’s liability, if any, for any delay, shall always be limited to the amount of the total value of the goods delivered with delay. Approximate delivery time period are noted at Shipping & Delivery.
12. Liability for defects: Immediately upon delivery of any goods, the client shall examine the goods properly and thoroughly, and shall submit to Fouta in writing not later than fourteen (14) days after delivery date and complaints regarding material defects of the goods or lack of any agreed characteristic. In this case Fouta shall , at its discretion, either deliver to the client an equivalent similar new product within a reasonable deadline or credit the amount of the reported product to the client for future orders to be made by the client within the next two (2) months, and Fouta’s liability for these products is limited only to either of the above (e.g. delivery of the equivalent or credit of goods value amount for future orders). The client shall have no right to return any products to Fouta, unless there is an express prior written consent by Fouta and value of products returned cannot be credited to the client. If no complaint is submitted within the above 14-day period, then the client shall have no rights against Fouta regarding any goods. If the client submits a complaint for a defect or lack of a characteristic, which is not material or is not attributable to Fouta’s liability, then the client shall reimburse any costs, e.g. lawyers’ fees, incurred by Fouta in this respect.
13. Limitation of liability: Fouta’s liability regarding any product shall only be limited in any case and for any reason whatsoever to the value of the product in question, as this value is calculated in the relevant invoice. Any advice claimed to have been provided by Fouta regarding the products or their purchase shall be deemed to be for guidance only, and Fouta shall assume no liability in this respect. Fouta cannot be held liable and assumes no responsibility for the suitability of any goods for any specific purpose or for the compatibility of any goods or their labelling or packaging or any other element regarding any goods to any laws or regulations applicable in any territory of the client or in any other territory, in which the client intends to forward the goods for any reason, or for any errors and/or omissions in any catalogue, brochure or other printed material or for any misinterpretation of any information. The client shall be solely responsible for ensuring that all laws and/or regulations applicable from time to time will be followed regarding the goods, as well as their labelling and packaging or indications to appear on the goods or any other issue regarding the goods. In no event shall Fouta be liable for operating loss, loss of profit or any other indirect or future loss or negative damages for any reason whatsoever.
14. Fouta shall not be liable for defects, delay or any other damage caused by circumstances which Fouta ought not to have expected, including but not limited to acts of war, terrorism, malicious damage, pandemics, fire, blockades, mobilization, import and/or export restrictions or delays, political unrest, strike, lockout, labor shortage or shortage of goods, strikes, acts of a state or any other public authority, unusual natural events etc. or any circumstances of force majore.
15. Governing law and Jurisdiction: This agreement, the sales of any products by Fouta to any client and any and all related or arising matters shall be exclusively governed by Greek law, and any disputes or any matter related to or arising from this agreement, its execution, termination or interpretation or any sales shall be settled exclusively by the courts of Athens Greece, to which the parties hereby expressly agree to exclusively submit themselves and this agreement.
16. Amendment: These terms and conditions of sale apply to any products sold by Fouta to any client and can be amended in writing by Fouta at any time at its absolute discretion.
17. You have the right to request to see the personal details that we keep about you. You may also ask for any necessary changes to be made, in order to ensure that the information we have are accurate and up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We are entitled by the law to charge a fee for the provision and change of the details, which we hold on to our system about you.
Protection of Personal Data
The company under the name RAIKOPOULOS B. & CO. S.A. (VAT No. 093637117), located in Athens, Greece as auditor of the data contained in this website informs the visitors that the processing of personal data provided (in as “data”) in writing, by electronic or telecommunication means to provide them the requested service. The data of the users sent electronically to the website remain confidential and not communicated or disclosed to third parties. Users of the website are not required to provide personal data. However, if you do not, may prevent the delivery of the requested service. The personal data of the website users will not spread and will not be disclosed to third parties. But may be disclosed to employees, employed by the data controller of the site and to those that has delegated the provision of services, as well as to employees and managers, to which the auditor has given an update list of the website data. At any time Users of the website reserve the right to control their personal data and to request correction, updating, delete, or data transfer, and they may exercise the rights according to the provisions of GDPR 2016/679, by written request to the managing company of the website www.fouta.gr, by clicking at “Contact Us”. Visiting the website and using the services of www.fouta.gr constitutes unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.